Monday, August 15, 2011

On Cloud 9

 Look at these beautiful fabrics!  They are the newest line for Cloud 9 Fabrics called Across the Pond.  I love them all...especially that Huron.  There are so many possibilities with these prints.

Things will be a little quiet around here for the next few weeks.  It's because of these fabrics.  I'm working on a top secret project for Cloud 9 and I can't give any sneaks until it's all finished.  Trust me, it's going to be amazing!  I'm very excited about this quilt!!
Until then, I have a few scheduled posts and a guest blogging post so it won't be completely quiet here.


Toni said...

Sounds exciting! Those fabrics are beautiful. Have fun!

MBMeadows said...

sooo excited!!!

Lynne said...

Ooo, I'm looking forward to the "big reveal"!

Post a Comment

I heart comments!